CLAT EXAM ANSWER KEY 2021 Out !!!!
After your Exam, want to know how much you scored?
Anushka LawPrep Udaipur is inviting you for “CLAT’21 फतेह”,
where you can check your Score with our Exclusive CLAT EXAM ANSWER KEY Key 2021.
Set Reminder and Catch us LIVE on YouTube & Facebook For CLAT EXAM ANSWER KEY With Anushka LawPrep Udaipur
Check your Score with our 𝗘𝘅𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗞𝗲𝘆.
Catch us LIVE Friday, 23rd July, 5:15 PM
Tentative CLAT Exam Answer Key and Detailed Paper Analysis
Expected Cut-off for CLAT 2021 Exam
Exclusive Session by Expert Team of Anushka LawPrep Udaipur Rajasthan
Section-wise Comparison between CLAT’2020 & CLAT 2021 Question Paper Complete Exam Analysis of Each Section of CLAT 2021 Exam Answer Key
Questions Asked From Each section as following
|Current Affairs including General Knowledge||35-39|
CLAT 2021 (Common Law Admission Test)
Law Coaching Institute In Udaipur | Anushka Academy Join Today For Sure Success
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2021) is an all India entrance examination conducted by 22 National Law Schools/Universities for admissions to their under-graduate LL.B :
The 22 participating NLU’s in the order of their year of establishment are:
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru.
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR), University of Law, Hyderabad.
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal.
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata.
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur.
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur.
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar.
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab.
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna.
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi.
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack.
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi.
- National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam.
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam.
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Aurangabad.
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla
- Dr B R Ambedkar National Law University Sonipat, Haryana
- Dharmashastra National Law University, M.P.
Career Options in Law :
- Litigation or Advocacy.
- Law Firm.
- Corporate Counsel.
- Government Jobs.
- Academic Research.
- Assistance in Legal Issues.
- Legal Process Outsourcing ( LPO ).
- Oppourtunity in the field of Business.
- Fighting for Social Causes.
- To be eligible to appear in UG-CLAT 2021, a candidate should have obtained a senior secondary school/intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board with not less than 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of sc/st/obc and pwd).
- Candidates who have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test.
- Age of candidate should not be more than 20 years in case of General/OBC candidates (22 years in case of SC/ST and persons with disability).
Pattern of the CLAT Paper for Admission to the U/G Programme :-
|Total number of MCQ of one mark each||150|
|Duration of examination||Two Hours|
|Subject areas with weightage:|
|Current Affairs including General Knowledge||35-39|
Note: There shall be a system of Negative Marking wherein 0.25 mark will be deducted for each of the wrong answers to MCQ.
Download CLAT 2021 Question Paper with Answer Key – Click Here
Start your Preparation with Best Law Coaching Institute Anushka LawPrep Udaipur
UG EXAM Syllabus – CLAT
Introduction and Overview
The UG-CLAT Exam Answer Key 2021 would focus on evaluating the comprehension and reasoning skills and abilities of candidates. Overall, it is designed to be a test of aptitude and skills that are necessary for a legal education rather than prior knowledge, though prior knowledge occasionally may be useful to respond to questions in the Current Affairs section.
The UG-CLAT 2021 shall be a 2-hour test, with 150 multiple-choice questions carrying 1 mark each. There shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. These questions would be divided across the following 5 subjects:
In this section of the UG-CLAT 2021, you will be provided passages of about 450 words each. These passages will be derived from contemporary or historically significant fiction and non-fiction writing, and would be of a standard that a 12th standard student may be able to read in about 5-7 minutes.
Each passage will be followed by a series of questions that will require you to demonstrate your comprehension and language skills, including your abilities to:
Current Affairs Including General Knowledge
In this section, you will be provided passages of up to 450 words each. The passages will be derived from news, journalistic sources and other non-fiction writing. The questions may include an examination of legal information or knowledge discussed in or related to the passage, but would not require any additional knowledge of the law beyond the passage.
Each passage will be followed by a series of questions that will require you to demonstrate your awareness of various aspects of current affairs and general knowledge, including:
In this section, you will be expected to read passages of around 450 words each. The passages may relate to fact situations or scenarios involving legal matters, public policy questions or moral philosophical enquiries. You will not require any prior knowledge of law. You will benefit from a general awareness of contemporary legal and moral issues to better apply general principles or propositions to the given fact scenarios.
Each passage would be followed by a series of questions that will require you to:
The Logical Reasoning section of the UG-CLAT 2021 will include a series of short passages of about 300 words each. Each passage will be followed by one or more questions that will require you to:
The Quantitative Techniques section of the UG-CLAT 2021 will include short sets of facts or propositions, graphs, or other textual, pictorial or diagrammatic representations of numerical information, followed by a series of questions. You will be required to derive information from such passages, graphs, or other representations, and apply mathematical operations on such information.
The questions will require you to:
Apply various 10th standard mathematical operations on such information, including from areas such as ratios and proportions, basic algebra, mensuration and statistical estimation.
Start your Peparation with Best Law Coaching Institute Anushka LawPrep Udaipur
For Complete Detail of CLAT Exam Answer Key and Analysis –
For More Detail or Further Preparation of CLAT 2022 Join Anushka Law Prep Udaipur
No. 1 Law Coaching Institute of Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Join Today for Sure Success in…